Webinar Title: Renewable Project Finance: Inside Title Insurance
Original Webinar Date and Time: Tuesday, October 11 - 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 7 PM CEST
Please complete the form at the bottom of the page to watch this webinar on-demand.
One of the key critical areas of diligence, and possibly the most complex and time consuming stage, in acquiring a preconstruction renewable energy project is land and title. The buyer must make certain that the site is adequately evaluated to ensure the acquisition of title insurance to support construction financing. Understanding the title insurance process, and starting it early on in a project, can help make sure your project stays on track.
In this one-hour webinar, LevelTen VP of Asset Marketplace Patrick Worrall will be joined by a panel of experts to discuss the renewable energy title insurance market, the pitfalls developers must keep an eye out for, and how the market is evolving during this high-growth period.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- The underwriting process underpinning the binding of a title insurance policy
- Key elements for developers to have prepared to expedite the underwriting process
- Market dynamics within the title insurance markets that developers should understand
- Matt Bliwise, VP & Counsel at Chicago Title
- Matt Skalka, Head at Stewart Title
- Erika Kuver, VP & Senior Counsel at Fidelity National Title
- Danny Kach, Partner at Litwin Kach
- Patrick Worrall, VP of Asset Marketplace at LevelTen