Original Webinar Date and Time: October 5, 2023 at 10am CET / 11am EEST
Please complete the form at the bottom of the page to watch this webinar on-demand.
The Baltic region's abundant renewable energy resources, supportive regulatory environment, and market growth potential make it an attractive destination for PPAs, offering a win-win scenario for both energy producers and consumers.
During this 60-minute webinar, you will learn about the opportunities and challenges of the region's renewable energy market and gain valuable insights for making informed investment and business decisions.
Hosted by Max Plumptre, Transactions Senior Manager at LevelTen Energy with:
- Frederico Carita, Global Director of Developer Engagement at LevelTen Energy
- Gregor McDonald, VP, Head of PPA and Energy Trading at European Energy
- Janno Jõulu, Renewable Energy Originator Manager at Enefit
- Zdravko Popov, Commercial Expert at Enery
We’ll dive into:
- PPA prices in the European and Baltic markets, including pricing trends and factors influencing them.
- PPA market in the Baltic region, covering market trends, regulatory frameworks, and contractual aspects.
- Future outlook for PPAs in the Baltics. What can we expect in the coming years, and how might the market evolve?
- Questions directly from the audience for clarification on the discussed topics.