Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) are rapidly becoming key components of the global energy transition. Investors and developers are eager to capitalize on this growing market. However, lack of education and uncertainty around BESS projects are leading to low valuations and gaps between what developers are expecting for projects and what investors are willing to pay.
During this 45-minute webinar, we take a deep dive into how to navigate the BESS market and make informed decisions. Gain a deeper understanding of critical factors that investors and developers should consider when evaluating projects through the comparison of mature BESS markets, such as the UK, with emerging markets, such as Germany and Italy. The panel covers:
- Legislation and provisions that support BESS development
- An exploration of revenue stacks aimed at reducing risk and increasing potential returns
- The BESS development process
- What policymakers can do to help BESS deployment
- Questions from the audience
Hosted by Carlos Almodovar, Director of M&A Solutions at LevelTen Energy with:
- Ryan Alexander, Research Lead of European Power Marketings at Aurora Energy Research
- Sven Moos, Director at Isenau Projects
- Francesco Marasco, Founder/CEO at Battita
Explore the EU BESS market with this informative webinar. Perfect for new and experienced developers.
Please complete this form to watch this webinar on demand. Upon successful completion, the webinar will open in your web browser.